Our mission is providing the best Acupuncture care possible to our patients.
Each session at Nashville Healing Arts is customized to your unique condition. We provide an individualized, whole body approach to healing and excel at treating chronic and complex issues.
Acupuncturist Mark Shprintz’s style is innovative and obtains quick, comprehensive and lasting results. Many health situations are significantly improved in only a few visits. A pattern of focused treatment is the key to successful therapy.
Individual Session Fees
- $80: Traditional Acupuncture
- These sessions begin with a brief discussion about your health issues and goals. Mark will share his individualized assessment and outline a pattern of treatment. Your treatment begins on the initial visit. 45 minutes. Initial Appointment $100.
- $100: Specialty Acupuncture
- Specialty Acupuncture Treatments includes Sports Acupuncture-Trigger Point Dry Needling and Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture as well as extended Traditional Acupuncture sessions for complex health situations affording more time and attention. 60 Minutes
Multiple Treatment Packages
- Ten Traditional Treatments
- Ten Specialty Treatments
Packages valid for one year from date of purchase.
Payment and Insurance
Full payment is due at time of service. We accept checks and credit cards. Nashville Healing Arts, Inc. provides a coded medical receipt that may be submitted for insurance reimbursement, Flex Spending, HSA, or filed as a medical tax deduction where appropriate, upon request. Scheduled appointments that are cancelled or missed with less than 24 hours notice are billed at the regular rate or deducted from discounted packages.